Wyatt & Alison

Congrats!  They are gonna be married Feb.20th in Anchorage.

We braved the cold, wind and went walking around downtown.  It was fun.  They like Kaladi Brothers Coffee (we were just talking about coffee) :)  So, I knew we had to get a few in front of the sign.

1. Carolanne posted the following on January 24, 2009 at 7:09 pm.

Great pic!!

2. rachael bryk posted the following on January 24, 2009 at 10:01 pm.

oh my goodness, this is so great!! you guys look wonderful!

3. Whitney posted the following on January 25, 2009 at 11:03 am.

Yay!! I can tell you guys are going to have great pics- this one is lovely!! Laura does such an amazing job!! Love it!

4. Nicole posted the following on January 25, 2009 at 1:02 pm.

it is good to see you so happy

5. Courtney Iaccio posted the following on January 25, 2009 at 4:37 pm.

Hey guys the pic looks great. Things are sure done differently from when Jay and I took ours!

6. Steve posted the following on January 25, 2009 at 5:00 pm.

Ali, Congratulations. You both look great. Good luck on the big day!!

7. Amy Goulet posted the following on January 26, 2009 at 9:54 am.

You guys look so in love! I want to see more pictures. This one turned out great! You don’t even look cold–you must be getting used to Alaska winters!

8. Karen D'Agostino posted the following on January 26, 2009 at 6:33 pm.

Awesome!! You guys look like you should be in a magazine! I love it. I can’t wait to see more!

9. Mandy Newland posted the following on January 26, 2009 at 11:47 pm.

You guys look great! Awesome pic!

10. mom posted the following on January 27, 2009 at 1:21 pm.

Looks like a Calvin Klein ad….who’s wearing the cologne?
    Stay as happy as you look in this picture.
    Love ya

11. Sarah Heverling posted the following on February 2, 2009 at 2:18 am.

Oh my goodness!!! I love it!!!! Amazing job!!!!!! I really can’t wait until Jake and I finally get our pictures done!!!! I can’t wait to see you two!!! oxox