A family affair…

I love maternity sessions, it is so fun to see a mom celebrate having a baby!  But, I just loved how Noelle involved everyone!  It is never easy to get kids dressed and “cleaned up” for pictures- but she did it!!  i just loved this session.  It’s so fun to see everyone excited about their baby brother!

Noelle, it was great to meet you & your beautiful family!  Hope you love your pictures. Laura

1. Affton Dudgeon posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 4:31 pm.

The third picture is my favorite! They all are beautiful though and will look so amazing hanging on the wall! Imagine how you can decorate the baby’s room with some of these pictures!! Thank you so much for sharing Matt and Noelle, love it all!
    Josh and Affton

2. Denise posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 4:42 pm.

Great photos. Love them all. A family getting bigger!

3. Noelle posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 5:08 pm.

Laura,

We all had fun (ok, some of us did, some of us are camera shy!) Thanks for the sneak peek I can’t wait to see the rest! I sent them to my family to preview!

Noelle

4. Melanie Moore posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 6:25 pm.

I love these Noelle, what a great way to celebrate baby #6! Love you all, Aunt Melanie

5. Dawn Whitmore posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 6:36 pm.

This is an intimate and awesome selection of pictures!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! The real keeper is the one with the hands (last picture) because it will be most special for the bun in the oven :) Great pictures!!!

6. Jennifer Griffin posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 6:46 pm.

I love the picture of the tummy! So sweet with everyone feeling the baby.

7. Judi & Ron posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 7:40 pm.

Second one is my favorite …. (I like to see the faces attached to all those hands in pic #3. Noelle, you look absolutely radiant ….as an expectant mom should! And your family radiates all the love and caring you share with them as well! Can hardly wait to see that new baby ‘due soon’ (the term we alpaca breeders use for mom’s that with a close arrival!).

Great photos Laura! You’ve captured the moment (s) !!! Can hadly wait to see more!!

Judi & Ron

8. Andrew Elliott posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 8:21 pm.

These are great photos. Loved seeing the family celebrate the upcoming birth. Everyone is growing up fast.

9. Auntie Casey :-) posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 9:18 pm.

WOW what a great family!!! Noelle you look soo happy and are just glowing! I love seeing all the kiddo’s together, hopefully we’ll get to meet everyone soon. I love little Isaac’s head peekin at your belly :-). But my fav is the second one, I love the bond it shows! Your all beautiful and can’t wait to meet this little man!!!! Hugs!!!!!

10. Sheila and Mia :D posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 10:05 pm.

Noelle, I love your belly! It’s so cute…and big! Your kids and husband look great. I can’t wait to see the baby pictures – and everybody in person one of these days.

11. Celeste Friese posted the following on June 2, 2009 at 10:16 pm.

Oh WOW! These are so beautiful! God bless your family :)

12. Papa Eddie posted the following on June 3, 2009 at 12:22 am.

Noelle and Matt, beautiful pictures for a beautiful family…and of course can’t wait to see a family picture with the lastest addition……pretty soon! XO

13. Mary posted the following on June 3, 2009 at 7:43 am.

Wow! What a fantastic family you have! I’m sooooo excited for ALL of you! I especially love the 2nd and 3rd pictures. They would go GREAT together! The 3rd pictures is my absolute favorite – it’s very striking and intriguing – LOVE the creative photography on that one! Looking forward to seeing your new little addition. Obviously God has blessed you abundantly and may He continue to bless you ALL! Thanks so much for sharing!! :-)

14. Dawn and Joel posted the following on June 3, 2009 at 3:57 pm.

what a beautiful family and darling pics!!! Can’t wait for that new baby!! Love you guys!! Dawnie

15. Kayla posted the following on June 3, 2009 at 4:30 pm.

Wow, what a growing family. You all look wonderful. Love, Kayla

16. Denys (Sheila's Mom) posted the following on June 3, 2009 at 5:56 pm.

Noelle,
    Those are wonderful photos and it’s great to see you and the children. Denys (Sheila’s Mom)

17. Grandma Dawn Queen Foster posted the following on June 4, 2009 at 10:17 pm.

WOW! These are great pictures! The boys are SO handsome!…poor Annika, she is very outnumbered, LOL…and you look GREAT for workin’ on baby #4!…….Little Samuel certainly has a wonderful family to welcome him into this world! And I’ll bet you’re more than ready to have him here! How do I see the rest of the pictures? Love you all!

18. Jane Photo posted the following on June 5, 2009 at 1:02 pm.

Awww, too sweet. Love the one with all the hands.

19. Sari posted the following on June 5, 2009 at 7:47 pm.

Very nice! I also really love the third image. Great job.

20. Erin Potter posted the following on June 7, 2009 at 2:08 pm.

Your family work is truly inspirational. Very nice job on these!

21. Cat Dillberg posted the following on June 10, 2009 at 9:41 am.

Beautiful family. Fantastic images

22. Bonnie Creevy posted the following on June 10, 2009 at 9:51 am.

Very nice! I really love that last one.

23. Jo and Ron posted the following on June 10, 2009 at 5:47 pm.

Noelle,

What a great family pic, you look very happy and oh my what handsome grandsons we have.
    Our love to all of you

24. Paul, Jenna, Adam and Matthew posted the following on June 16, 2009 at 11:52 am.

You all looks so happy! Can’t wait to meet our new little cousin.

Lots of love to you all, PJAM