Congratulation Alvin & Chris…

Alvin and Chris had a simple wedding at the courthouse and they came right over to the studio afterwards. They were so sweet and in love and such a joy to be around! They were just laughing and smiling the whole time. I’m so glad it worked out to do their pictures. I truly enjoyed our session and am glad I got to share a few moments of their special day. After doing many, many stressful weddings it was very refreshing to have such a happy, low stress bride & groom. I just love how how the camera captures their happiness.
I just wanted to share a few images for the lovely couple…
blog75
blog7

1. Tammy posted the following on February 5, 2010 at 7:56 pm.

These are beautiful!! You can really see the true happiness here and I can’t wait to get a copy! Love you Chris and Al!!!

2. Jerry Bigelow posted the following on February 6, 2010 at 12:01 pm.

The photos of Chris and Al are beautiful. I like the first one a lot.

Love

Dad and Renee

3. Anna posted the following on February 6, 2010 at 1:56 pm.

Beautiful pictures! You two look so happy. I love the shades of gray, very classy.

4. Anne posted the following on February 7, 2010 at 1:58 am.

You two look so happy and in love. Congratulations to you both!

5. April posted the following on February 7, 2010 at 2:19 am.

Congrats! You two look so happy and your love for each other shows in the photographs.

6. Barb T. posted the following on February 7, 2010 at 5:03 pm.

I’m so happy for you, Chris & Al – thanks for sharing your happy photos with us!

7. Ellen posted the following on February 8, 2010 at 12:20 pm.

They are just glowing! Lovely work, Laura!

8. charlotte stringer posted the following on February 8, 2010 at 1:26 pm.

What a beautiful couple!! Love all of them!!!

9. AnneMarieZ posted the following on February 10, 2010 at 8:12 am.

How sweet are these! love how you captured the emotions!