Pretty in pink… precious 6 month old session

What else can I say? I just adore this baby girl….
blog_cw
blog_cw2

1. Janelle posted the following on February 19, 2010 at 9:25 pm.

These are great! The face in the first on is so her but you have a great touch:)

2. Grandma Meg posted the following on February 19, 2010 at 9:46 pm.

this baby is too. too precious. You do great work Laura.

3. Marie posted the following on February 20, 2010 at 1:57 am.

Oh, these are priceless! What a little princess, great job on these Laura!

4. Melanie posted the following on February 21, 2010 at 6:42 am.

She’s gorgeous! As much as I love the color, that bw is downright stunning!

5. Jaime posted the following on February 21, 2010 at 11:04 pm.

What a sweetie! I love these images. Great work! Very rich! I would blow that last one up and hang it over my sofa proudly! Beautiful!

6. Tiffany posted the following on February 22, 2010 at 9:11 am.

These are gorgeous! Great work!

7. Joy posted the following on February 22, 2010 at 9:21 am.

Oh, she is beautiful! Look at those eyes!

8. Danielle posted the following on February 22, 2010 at 1:15 pm.

The black and white image is perfect. I love them all, but the last one really captures the moment. Great job!

9. Ellen posted the following on February 22, 2010 at 1:22 pm.

Her coloring with the pink clothing and your backdrop make an amazing combination- beautiful!

10. Claire posted the following on February 23, 2010 at 5:50 pm.

Too precious.

11. Meredith Rowlen posted the following on February 23, 2010 at 9:55 pm.

that face… OMG.. just sooooooo cute! These are beautiful!!

12. Charlotte Stringer posted the following on February 23, 2010 at 10:33 pm.

I am telling you… These are sooo good! Mom will have a hard time choosing!

13. Kansas City Family Photographer - Blessed Life Photography posted the following on February 27, 2010 at 1:04 am.

What a gorgeous little lady! Her family will love these pictures!

14. Stacy S posted the following on March 4, 2010 at 5:06 pm.

Loving these- she is adorable! The b/w at the end is amazing!!

15. Christy B posted the following on March 5, 2010 at 1:19 pm.

Look at those cheeks! So cute!

16. Lisa Adams posted the following on March 6, 2010 at 7:53 am.

She’s gorgeous!! Nice work!

17. Heather posted the following on March 8, 2010 at 10:56 pm.

Those are beautiful!!!

18. Amy Siniscalchi-Dallas Photographer posted the following on March 16, 2010 at 4:58 pm.

What a pretty, pretty baby! These are just gorgeous.