May every sunrise… l Fine Art Photograhy by Laura Stoddard l

Even though most of my photography work is mostly portrait style I love the chance to just spent time with my camera capturing the beauty of southcental Alaska. I occasionally share my personal work on the blog. Most of the photographs I share can be printed as fine-art pieces and are available for purchase. Please email me at laura @ laurastoddard.com if you are interested.
That being said here is an image I took this winter. I have opened the file many times but didn’t quite ever feel it was fabulous, until today! While searching a favorite site I found this amazing quote. I immediatly went searching for the beautiful winter sunrise image and added the quote. I love the result…
laura stoddard photography fine art-sunset

1. Debra Engelken posted the following on April 17, 2011 at 1:49 pm.

Beautiful- Thanks for sharing!

2. Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo | Walnut Creek Newborn Photographer posted the following on May 3, 2011 at 5:52 pm.

This is GORGEOUS! Love the photograph and the quote. Beautiful.

3. Fort Worth Baby Photographer posted the following on May 4, 2011 at 3:03 pm.

I LOVE the quote. It suits the image so well. And of course, I love that sky… we don’t make them here in Texas like that. :)

4. Ellen posted the following on May 4, 2011 at 5:11 pm.

Laura, this is a stunning image, and the quote is perfect with it. I’d love to have it on my wall!

5. Doyea Photography ~ Grand Forks, ND Photographer posted the following on May 4, 2011 at 9:40 pm.

LOVE this!

6. admin posted the following on May 4, 2011 at 10:06 pm.

Thanks for the compliments! If anyone wants this printed for their house, just send me an email :)

7. Karen Thaemert posted the following on May 10, 2011 at 11:48 am.

WOW, that is amazing! Gorgeous! Talk about living in God’s country. :)