Sweet one-year old… l Anchorage Family Photography l

This is one of my favorite images from Jazzy’s one-year old session. The backdrop is new to the studio and was custom painted for me by a fabulous painter! I’ve only used it a couple times and I just love the rich, warm colors. As for beautiful Jazzy, I just love her expression in this image. She isn’t super smiley, but it has a seems very “soulful” to me.
laura stoddard photography 1 yearJaz

1. Tina posted the following on May 5, 2011 at 6:57 am.

LOVE!!! Agree with her soulful look. She is beautiful and that background is awesome!

2. Laurie Terry posted the following on May 5, 2011 at 9:29 am.

I’m in love with your custom backdrop as well as this darling little face. She is just precious! Very nice.

3. Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo | Bay Area Newborn Photographer posted the following on May 5, 2011 at 10:35 am.

What a cutie pie! Love your backdrop, it’s beautiful!

4. Tamra Hart | Crendo Photography posted the following on May 6, 2011 at 3:01 pm.

I love her soulfullness in this photograph — it always charms me when they’re being contemplative at this age. And I love your new backdrop!

5. Dianna - Columbus Ohio photography studio posted the following on May 6, 2011 at 8:12 pm.

The colors are perfect! I love your backdrop. What a cute little girl!

6. Melissa Butscher posted the following on May 6, 2011 at 8:55 pm.

What a little beauty! I love the colors!

7. Brenda Logan - Baytown Baby Photographer posted the following on May 6, 2011 at 9:18 pm.

She is beautiful and so is the backdrop. Love this image!

8. Karen Halbert - karenhalbert photography Nashville posted the following on May 7, 2011 at 12:15 pm.

Love the simplicity and elegance of this image. Perfect lighting!! She’s adorable.

9. Simplicity By Christy | Huntsville Newborn Photographer posted the following on May 9, 2011 at 7:31 am.

She is so very cute and love the background as well! She has the sweetest expression!

10. Bring to Light Photography posted the following on May 9, 2011 at 12:55 pm.

I totally agree, she looks like an old soul here – beautiful capture.

11. Vanessa German of Vanessa G. Photography posted the following on May 9, 2011 at 9:08 pm.

What a beautiful little girl and a stunning background too. LOVE!

12. Doyea Photography ~ North Dakota Baby Photographer posted the following on May 10, 2011 at 8:02 am.

Love her hair. She’s so adorable.

13. Fort Worth Photographer posted the following on May 10, 2011 at 9:04 am.

Soulful is a wonderful word. Her expression is just precious and I love the background you chose. Just lovely.

14. beth posted the following on May 10, 2011 at 2:32 pm.

Oh this is just so sweet Laura. I love her expression too. what a doll baby!

15. Karen Thaemert posted the following on May 14, 2011 at 3:31 pm.

Laura, this is just beautiful. I love the colors and her eyes are SO sweet.

16. Justine - ND Photographer posted the following on May 19, 2011 at 6:30 am.

Love the colors! Just great!

17. Shades of You Photography/Dallas baby photography posted the following on May 22, 2011 at 9:02 am.

I love this one too. I am a big fan of the “softer moments” and this one was captured just beautifully.

18. Debra Engelken posted the following on May 25, 2011 at 8:40 pm.

I little doll with accessories- love the bracelet. Your work is beautiful!