Newborn baby girls… l Anchorage Newborn Photography l

Miss Ginevra and Miss Magnolia were such a joy to photograph! I’m so excited to share their images on the blog. Aren’t they cute…
laura stoddard phtography twins

1. Ellen Dykstra posted the following on June 20, 2011 at 8:28 am.

They are adorable (love their names, too!) Just love the the closeness of the one where they’re together!

2. Columbus Dog Photographer | Danielle Neil posted the following on June 20, 2011 at 10:29 am.

They are just adorable!

3. Shades of You Photography/Dallas newborn photographer posted the following on June 20, 2011 at 4:03 pm.

Just darling. That first image is breathtaking.

4. Laurie Terry posted the following on June 20, 2011 at 4:05 pm.

I’ll say cute! They look so precious and your images are just beautiful.

5. Tina posted the following on June 20, 2011 at 6:45 pm.

OH so sweet! And I adore little feet!!!

6. beth posted the following on June 20, 2011 at 8:13 pm.

aawwww how sweet!!! so darling…

7. Simplicity By Christy | Huntsville Newborn Photographer posted the following on June 21, 2011 at 8:32 am.

Magnificent captures!! I adore the one of them together! Such precious lil ones (:

8. Melissa Butscher posted the following on June 22, 2011 at 8:47 am.

So adorable! Lovely work!

9. Doyea Photography ~ North Dakota Newborn Photographer posted the following on June 23, 2011 at 8:19 am.

So precious. Love these.

10. Vanessa G. Photography - Fayetteville and Wilmington photographer posted the following on June 28, 2011 at 8:30 pm.

Newborns are my favorite. It’s a portrait of the first precious days of their life. Priceless!

11. Karen Thaemert posted the following on July 8, 2011 at 9:04 am.

These are so cute! I love seeing your newborn photos.