Family photography… sneak peek for Badgley family

I’m so excited to share this sneak peek! I worked with this family a few years ago and the sweet, playful images of the girls are still on my site. So, when Jessica called a few weeks ago I knew it would be a great session. The girls were so sweet and just full of personality! The sihlouettes are my personal favorites but we also found the prettiest little patch of flowers that photographed beautifuly. We were fighting the bright sun and squinting eyes but I’m so happy with the images and excited to share! Enjoy Jessica…
laura stoddard photography family photography

1. Doyea Photography ~ Grand Forks, ND Photographer posted the following on July 26, 2011 at 9:58 pm.

LOVE the first image. What a great session.

2. Melissa Butscher posted the following on July 26, 2011 at 11:17 pm.

Gorgeous!! That first one just blows me away!

3. Laurie Terry posted the following on July 27, 2011 at 11:02 am.

Oh my, I’m in love with that silhouette image…LOVE it. The rest are beautiful too, but wow, I’m lusting over that first one!

4. beth eggert posted the following on July 27, 2011 at 6:14 pm.

Laura, these are outstanding. that first image is to die for. beautiful family, beautiful images

5. Sarah | Art Soul Photo | Martinez, CA Newborn Photographer posted the following on July 28, 2011 at 8:54 am.

Beautiful!! Love the silhouette – just gorgeous.

6. Nitz Photography - Jacksonville FL newborn photography posted the following on July 28, 2011 at 6:52 pm.

Those girls are precious and I ADORE the family silhouette! I want one like that for my family – 30×40 above the fireplace would be perfect!!!

7. Shades of You Photography/Dallas family photographer posted the following on July 31, 2011 at 3:31 pm.

These are really nice. What precious girls. Adorable. I love the silhouette. That is stunning.

8. Karen Thaemert posted the following on August 1, 2011 at 7:18 am.

Wow! I love the silhouette photo at the top. Gorgeous sky and great posing!

9. beth eggert posted the following on August 2, 2011 at 7:24 am.

laura I love love love that first shot. I so would love to have a family image like that! beautiful colors in the last two images. terrific work.

10. Vanessa German - NC Newborn Photographer posted the following on August 2, 2011 at 3:07 pm.

This family is so right to have chosen you as their photographer. I want family pictures for my little family so badly. Wish you were closer!!

11. New Albany Photographer | Danielle Neil posted the following on August 3, 2011 at 1:11 pm.

They’re all wonderful images, but that first one of the family silhouetted is amazing!

12. Ellen | Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer posted the following on August 3, 2011 at 5:33 pm.

The silhouette is an absolutely perfect family image- great work!

13. Erin posted the following on August 8, 2011 at 8:57 am.

The sillhouette is STUNNING and your black and whites are to die for. Gorgeous family session!