Recent family session…

The Friese family is always a joy to photograph… every single last one of them! Soon there will be another addition to their lovely family and I can’t wait to meet the baby! I’m so honored to capture their precious family memories. I hope the images hold a special place in your heart and captures your family just as you are!
Thank you Matt and Noelle. Here’s a sneak peek from their session…
laura stoddard photography family

1. Celeste Friese posted the following on July 5, 2011 at 6:35 pm.

Awesome! Love this of all of you!!!!

2. Matt - Dad posted the following on July 6, 2011 at 8:34 am.

Thanks Laura for working with us again – your statement could not be more true – God has blessed me with my precious wife and children more than I could have ever imagined! I am amazed at the “seasons” of life and how God will guide people committed to Him. Matt

3. Ellen | Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer posted the following on July 6, 2011 at 12:51 pm.

Great family image- lovely colors and scenery, and full of personality!

4. beth posted the following on July 7, 2011 at 12:22 pm.

wow I love this.. great clothing choices and terrific image.. love the crop!

5. Laurie Terry posted the following on July 7, 2011 at 12:36 pm.

Oh my, I LOVE this image. It is a perfect combination of posed, yet playful. Awesome!

6. Tina posted the following on July 7, 2011 at 4:41 pm.

what a fun and lovely image of this family! Great view too!

7. Karen Thaemert posted the following on July 8, 2011 at 8:54 am.

This is such a fun portrait! I love the location too. WOW!

8. Melissa Butscher posted the following on July 8, 2011 at 3:02 pm.

What a perfect family image! The composition is perfect, I love it!

9. Erin posted the following on July 9, 2011 at 8:27 am.

Breathtaking image, Laura. Awesome clothing choices, gorgeous location, amazing connection… perfection!