Storybook Albums…

I am trying post more samples of boutique products that are available to clients. I am happy to show some sample pages from the VINTAGE CREAM album. This design is perfect for a baby boy or girl or a family session. I love the color palete! It has soft browns, greys and tans and the elements are simple with a vintage flair. Custom designed storybooks are $325 for an 8×8 hardcover book. The book includes approximatly 20 images. Here are a few sample pages from the album using images from a recent newborn session…
laura stoddard photography_products_custom album

1. Vanessa G. Photography - Fayetteville and Wilmington photographer posted the following on July 12, 2011 at 8:57 pm.

Wonderful idea to share the album pages here. I think all clients should purchase an album.

2. Laurie Terry posted the following on July 13, 2011 at 8:10 am.

That album design is just gorgeous. I love the neutral colors and how it makes the images pop. I just love storybook albums.

3. Tina Nitz - Jacksonville newborn photographer posted the following on July 14, 2011 at 1:29 pm.

Lovely images and beautiful book design!!

4. Debra Engelken posted the following on July 17, 2011 at 7:35 pm.

The album layouts are neat and clean. The colors will coordinate with many different color schemes. Displays your lovely work beautifully. What a lifetime treasure for this family!

5. Dianna - Photography studio in Columbus Ohio posted the following on July 18, 2011 at 1:52 pm.

That’s such a beautiful album (and a really sweet newborn session). What a nice keepsake!

6. Shades of You Photography/Dallas newborn photographer posted the following on July 18, 2011 at 4:03 pm.

I love storybook albums too. They are a fabulous way to get a lot of images in one cohesive place. Looks really nice.

7. Karen Thaemert posted the following on July 18, 2011 at 10:55 pm.

I love your designs for this book. What a great keepsake this will make!

8. beth eggert posted the following on July 19, 2011 at 10:27 am.

oh so sweet Laura. What a precious baby.

9. Columbus Photographer | Danielle Neil posted the following on July 19, 2011 at 2:47 pm.

What a beautiful album!! I love seeing what you have to offer your clients!

10. Doyea Photography ~ North Dakota Newborn Photographer posted the following on July 19, 2011 at 7:48 pm.

I just want to see more. These are beautiful.

11. Boston Baby Photographer posted the following on July 21, 2011 at 5:46 pm.

What a pretty album design – a wonderful heirloom to offer your clients to enjoy for years to come!

12. Erin posted the following on July 22, 2011 at 7:45 am.

Beautiful way to put all of your lovely session images together!