Alaskan adventures… l Anchorage family photography l

Our family packed up and went north for the weekend. Our goal was to use the caribou hunting permit our “Poppie” had to use but I was lucky enough to have a few moments to capture a few images. It was a beautiful evening in the Alaskan artic! On Saturday we woke up to dark rain clouds so I truly appreciated the beautiful Friday evening. The sun was shining and the moutains were out in all their glory! The kids had a great time exporing and enjoying looking through the “noculars”. We were lucky enough to bring home a caribou and some blueberries!
Here are a few images from our adventure…
laura stoddard photography natural outdoor alaskan photography

1. beth eggert posted the following on August 21, 2011 at 12:12 pm.

gorgeous laura. I just love seeing your images of Alaska!

2. alli peck - glow portraits posted the following on August 22, 2011 at 7:29 pm.

certainly a gorgeous place you live in laura!

3. Bexley Photographer | Danielle Neil posted the following on August 22, 2011 at 7:34 pm.

It looks so peaceful and relaxing. Hope you had an amazing time!

4. Nitz Photography - Jacksonville FL child photographer posted the following on August 23, 2011 at 6:51 pm.

Always love your nature shots!!! Just baeutiful!

5. Doyea Photography ~ Grand Forks Photographer posted the following on August 25, 2011 at 7:11 am.

I always love your work. These are beautiful!

6. Karen Thaemert posted the following on August 26, 2011 at 7:39 am.

Gorgeous! This is definitely on my must-visit list.

7. Erin posted the following on September 22, 2011 at 7:11 am.

Beautiful. I am so jealous of all your beautiful scenery!

8. Melissa Butscher posted the following on October 25, 2011 at 10:32 am.

These are gorgeous! It makes me realize how much I’d love to travel more. Just head across the country with a camera!