Hemenway family… l Anchorage family photography l

As a photographer, it is exciting to truly captured the moment and give clients a snapshot into their lives to treasure forever. There was a lot of “oooohhhhh sweet” and “awwwwwe” when I was proofing the session! The family played and kept their little guy happy and I was able to catpure these “lifestyle” or “journalistic” images. I love this style because they truly capture the moment and the love this family shares for each other. Thank you Jocelyn and Ken for allowing me to photograph her sweet baby!
Here are a couple images from the session
laura stoddard photography family portraits

1. Gahanna Photographer | Danielle Neil posted the following on August 3, 2011 at 1:04 pm.

What a beautiful session. I love the location!!

2. Ellen | Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer posted the following on August 3, 2011 at 5:24 pm.

Such sweet family images- I love the interactions you’ve captured!

3. Doyea Photography ~ North Dakota Baby Photograher posted the following on August 4, 2011 at 7:06 am.

I love these. These are images they can look back on later in life and truly appreciate.

4. Dianna - baby photographer Columbus Ohio posted the following on August 5, 2011 at 1:07 pm.

Love the lighting in these photos! What a nice looking family. The one of the dad throwing the baby in the air is too cute too. :-)

5. Tina Nitz - Jacksonville FL baby photography posted the following on August 5, 2011 at 7:37 pm.

I ADORE the image of baby with daddy and he is “flying” !!!

6. Erin posted the following on August 8, 2011 at 8:56 am.

Very sweet indeed. Love how you captured their connection. Beautiful work!

7. Laurie Terry posted the following on August 8, 2011 at 11:04 am.

I love the location and lighting for this cute family portrait. Just gorgeous!

8. beth eggert posted the following on August 13, 2011 at 2:52 pm.

oh these are just terrific. love the image of dad with baby in teh air.

9. Karen Thaemert posted the following on August 26, 2011 at 7:33 am.

I love seeing family portraits with the dog. What a beautiful lab! I’m sure they were thrilled with these!