Sweet baby Hope… l Anchorage newborn photography l

Here is a peek from sweet Hope’s session. This is one of my favorites, she looks so peaceful and content! Congrats to the Friese family…
laura stoddard photography newborn photography

1. Ellen | Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer posted the following on August 12, 2011 at 7:40 am.

So soft, sweet and pretty- beautiful photography of a beautiful baby!

2. beth eggert posted the following on August 13, 2011 at 2:50 pm.

oh my.. how sweet she is.. .love this

3. Shades of You Photography/Dallas newborn photographer posted the following on August 15, 2011 at 2:31 pm.

She is so “pretty in pink”. I love that name, Hope.

4. Gahanna Photographer | Danielle Neil posted the following on August 15, 2011 at 10:43 pm.

I can’t wait to see more – so peaceful!

5. alli peck - glow portraits posted the following on August 16, 2011 at 9:16 am.

this is so soft and beautiful, i love the ruffles!

6. Fort Worth Photographer posted the following on August 16, 2011 at 11:55 am.

Oh goodness – sweetest thing I’ve seen all day… I love everything about this!

7. Simplicity By Christy | Huntsville Newborn Photographer posted the following on August 16, 2011 at 2:53 pm.

Hope is such a doll! She looks so peaceful and the pink suits her marvelously…

8. Nitz Photography - Jacksonville FL child photographer posted the following on August 18, 2011 at 9:01 am.

aww… cutie little one! Love the little pink ruffles!

9. Pittsburgh Newborn Photographer posted the following on August 18, 2011 at 10:53 am.

What a little angel! Very pretty image- I love the pink ruffles!

10. Karen Thaemert posted the following on August 26, 2011 at 7:37 am.

Very soft, so pink, & precious!

11. Vanessa German - Wilmington NC Newborn Photographer posted the following on September 20, 2011 at 8:53 pm.

such a sweet baby. lovely images.