1 year portaits… l Anchorage Children Photographer l

Awww.. These images just make me smile. I met Hawkins when he was only a few days old and now he’s 1 year old! I can’t believe it and I find myself thinking “where did the year go?” and know his mom and dad are wondering the same thing. It is so fun to watch Hawkins grow into such a cute little man! Here is one of my favorites from his newborn session and a sneak peek from his 1 year session…
laura stoddard phtography anchorage children photographer 1 year session

1. Kim posted the following on October 24, 2011 at 11:31 am.

Laura, I love it… Crazy hair, black-eye and all . :) You really captured a Hawkins expression here. I can’t wait to see the rest!!!

2. Dallas children's photographer/Shades of You Photography posted the following on October 24, 2011 at 3:23 pm.

That first year goes so fast… What a big boy he is now!

3. New Albany Ohio Portrait Photographer | Danielle posted the following on October 25, 2011 at 11:17 pm.

Oh.my.goodness. It doesn’t get any better than the portrait with the tie!!!!

4. Vanessa German - Wilmington NC Newborn Photographer posted the following on October 26, 2011 at 7:34 pm.

I love that teddy bear looking at him. That is so funny. This family must be so glad they chose you.

5. Erin posted the following on October 27, 2011 at 2:55 pm.

So cute! I love it!

6. Ellen | Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer posted the following on October 27, 2011 at 4:19 pm.

Absolutely adorable- I’m a sucker for the shirtless/tie look for toddlers, and with those big blue eyes gazing at you on top of it, it’s perfect!

7. beth posted the following on October 28, 2011 at 1:24 am.

what a handsome little guy! love that tie. Beautiful images.

8. Nitz Photography - Jacksonville FL child photographer posted the following on October 28, 2011 at 8:27 am.

They grow up way too fast! Love his little tie!

9. alli peck - glow portraits posted the following on October 28, 2011 at 1:58 pm.

what a sweetie! his eyes are amazing, well done laura!

10. Dallas children's photographer/Shades of You Photography posted the following on November 2, 2011 at 6:52 pm.

What an adorable big boy he is!

11. Laurie Terry posted the following on November 3, 2011 at 12:32 pm.

Hawkins is sure a little cutie. I love that tie image with those big blues showing. Just gorgeous!

12. Karen Thaemert posted the following on November 4, 2011 at 9:20 pm.

I love both of these. The tie is PERFECT!

13. Doyea Photography ~ North Dakota Newborn Photographer posted the following on November 6, 2011 at 7:25 pm.

Love the before and after.

14. Doyea Photography ~ North Dakota Baby Photographer posted the following on November 22, 2011 at 10:09 am.

These are Great! Love the colors.

15. Photographer in Fort Worth posted the following on January 5, 2012 at 3:58 pm.

I love how you matched the colors for a series. Look at those eyes!!! *swoon*

16. Photographer in Fort Worth posted the following on February 28, 2012 at 2:05 pm.

Love your use of color and styling. What a beautiful newborn portrait!