Fall fun… l Anchorage family photographer l

The leaves fall so quickly every year and I wish there were more days to do family sessions with the beautiful oranges and late afternoon sun. Luckily the weather cooperated for the McDermott family session. Here are a few of my favorites…. just Miss Ella Rose having some fun. Thank you Sandy for allowing me to photograph your sweet family again this year! I hope you love these ones… (your gallery will be open very soon!)
laura stoddard photography family session 2011

1. Ellen | Kalamazoo Michigan Photographer posted the following on October 21, 2011 at 3:59 pm.

LOVE these! I can almost hear the giggles in the first one, and the light is just scrumptious!

2. Sandy McDermott posted the following on October 21, 2011 at 4:40 pm.

Oh these are so much fun! I love them so far =). Thanks for always being so fantastic!

3. New Albany Ohio Portrait Photographer | Danielle posted the following on October 25, 2011 at 11:19 pm.

Perfect fall images. These are great!

4. beth posted the following on October 28, 2011 at 1:25 am.

These are just gorgeous. Love the light and such a pretty little girl.

5. Nitz Photography - Jacksonville FL child photographer posted the following on October 28, 2011 at 8:25 am.

Oh my gracious I am in love with these images! So much fun and happiness just shines through!

6. alli peck - glow portraits posted the following on October 28, 2011 at 1:30 pm.

i love how these are so soft yet still colorful, showcasing fall, lovely!

7. Karen Thaemert posted the following on November 4, 2011 at 9:36 pm.

These are so cute and fun! Makes me wish I had been there too. :)

8. Doyea Photography ~ North Dakota Children Photographer posted the following on November 6, 2011 at 7:27 pm.

These are great! She’s so cute.

9. Doyea Photography ~ North Dakota Baby Photographer posted the following on November 22, 2011 at 10:11 am.

These are great!

10. Photographer in Fort Worth posted the following on February 28, 2012 at 2:06 pm.

I just love these!